Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Will cook for a man.... or NOT

It's been like 10 months since my last blog!???!  I guess I lost my touch.

I saw someone say... well I read someone's comment on one of the various social mediums I use that read "Ladies LEARN HOW TO COOK... The way to a man's heart is sometimes through his stomach."

First off,  shout out to the guy who wrote that, for even bothering to say that it's 'sometimes' through his stomach, because for years, I have always heard people just say the way IS through his stomach... NOT  sometime, NOT 'may be,' NOT 'could be,'  just IS. 

Basically: You will never get a man unless you cook for him.

Maybe

Maybe not


I could care less about the saying, I just started pondering, what if that isn't your goal. That isn't your end game, to land a man. I think I'm in the minority, aside from my lesbian friends, of females who are not in search of a man.  But this very saying will prevent it from happening for me anyway.  I don't volunteer to cook for ANYONE, EVER, and I'm definitely not going to cook for you unless I like you.   I don't cook for people to get them to like me. You don't like me, so what, I don't care.   That just isn't something I do.    If that keeps me single, well then that's the way it's supposed to be. 


FIN.


Future Spinster







(my meals will be prepared  FOR me in the old folks home)
HA!