Thursday, March 01, 2007

Mushroom head sat on my coat, then cursed me out!!!

What a ride.

I just got cursed out by a mushroom-haired woman (let's call her Shroomy) with crocodile teeth. She sat her big ass down on half of my coat, while I wasn't looking. There were gloves in the pocket, balled up. It was like a big knot, how could you not notice this underneath you? I pulled the coat up, from under her, and continued to look out the window. She looked at me, and said , "Let me let you sit by yourself." Then she saw a friend, who was saying , "I didn't know that was you getting on this bus....blah, blah." At which point, Shroomy starts explaining how she was up front, but she had to get up, because she [I] had such a nasty attitude, and acted like nobody could sit next to her [me].....(on, and on, and on.....) " So, I just turned around and looked at her like I was one of those mental patients, about to freak out---but I said nothing. I was really wondering how this chick was angry. It was really a baffling incident. She just went on and on, "yeah, you-- you have a nasty, nasty, attitude.....blah, blah, blah. Meanwhile---I've said nothing, and everybody around me knows that I've said nothing and from what they have seen, have done nothing. There looking at me like, "What?"
So this bitch, just looks crazy. A couple of people gave me the, 'Oh well,' look and went back to looking out their respective windows or reading their papers. Others were just looking confused, just as I was. I went back to looking out of the window. I didn't have the strength (I'm kind of tired---I had a late night) or patience to argue with Shroomy, who looked like she had a rough life and may have recently been on an alcoholic binge. She eventually stopped talking about it, and started having a new conversation with her friend.

Who cares? I could've tore into her, but why waste the energy.


She sat on my shit---shouldn't I have been the one who was mad.

I hate riding the X BUS :(
Why do nuts have to sit near me? The bus wasn't even crowded---there was plenty of space.

No comments: