Saturday, December 08, 2012

Fashion Fuddy Duddy: THIS could be/become YOU (Reblog from May 2007)

What ever happened to that cool ass dude?


...The one who now wears the tightest jeans ever and you can see his wallet,or rather his billfold, in his back pocket --EVEN when it isn't there.
His pants are entirely too much of a tailored fit.

....and they're way up on their waists,

 making them have "longass" in the back.
or
What ever happen to the hot lady?

.....Who now wears the mom jeans (from the Saturday Night live Skit).


You know, the ones that make you look like you have crackless booty in the front?
What happened to these people?
Once a upon a time they were happening, cool, fly, even sexy.  Then one day, the men just decide, " I want my pants to stop right at my ankles and I'm gonna wear thick ass gym socks with loafers and my peg leg jeans all the time."
...and I need to carry a big ass wallet with receipts from 2 years ago and expired coupons and library card in it---IN MY BACK pocket in a BILLFOLD---yes.  then when I sit down,  one side of my body is propped up.  Oh well, I'll just cross my leg and lean to the side.
Then I'll tuck every single style of shirt into my pants--that's the ticket!!!
Black socks and brown sandals , ALL DAY--- Bitch!!!!!!
Oh... and the women are no better.
I saw a woman today wearing white shorts ---which wasn't the problem.
The problem was the rest of her outfit.  white folded down socks and black sandals and A TURTLE NECK!!!
WHAT the fuck!!!!!!
......and a black, Ms. Celie from "The Color Purple" sun hat.
Women......
....since when do dress shoes go with sweatsuits?
...why are  women wearing stockings that don't even match their skin-tone, with everything?
---embroidery!!!!!! 35 years old!!!! HUH!!!!  You look like a walking doilie.
All, I'm saying is I never want to be one of these weird ass older people.  If you ever catch me coming out of the house like that please DO SOMETHING!!!
I understand dressing for comfort, and that as some people get older they value other things more that fashion.  But you don't have to spend alot to look put together and you don't have to be uncomfortable to be dressed nicely or at least normally.
But you look like a nut!

...and REMEMBER....





THIS could happen to YOU!

Ms. Kane if you're nasty.