Saturday, November 10, 2012

BEAT IT UP...Re-blog 08' STILL relevant)

Why do some men refer to "beating up the pussy" as a good thing?  Now, I know that "beating it up" doesn't really mean (in most cases-- you never know with some people) applying Floyd Mayweather-typed punches to the female genitalia.  But, when someone calls me on the phone or leans over and whispers to me, "When you gon' let me beat it up?"
Am I supposed to swoon, get all glossy eyed and longingly sigh, "Aaaaaaah, yes."  Apparently I am.   
Okay.... I know  "beating it up" is supposed to be an exciting pleasurable experience for both parties, who will both probably appear to have been beaten up at the end, but...  I guess, I'm just thinking.....
Why the harsh language?
Beat it up?
Makes me think hard, jack rabbit, jack hammer thrusting and pain.
Think about it.
Men are the ones with the "hard" ware, so to speak and women have the "soft' ware.  See.
Why beat up something that is already soft?  If you've run into a hard one, then someone's got some 'xplaining to do. 
If anything, maybe women should be "beating' men's hard ass dicks up.   If a woman called a man on the phone or leaned over and seductively whispered, "When you gon' let me beat that dick up?" What would the man think?  I asked a couple, and it doesn't sound as appealing this way around (not even to me).... then again most men probably only would hear " .... let me... that dick?"
...and as long as you want to do something to their dicks, then it's probably pretty much game on from there.
Now, in the heat of passion, during, the "handling" of the pussy, during dirty talk or whatever, things like beating it up could come up, that's not a problem at all, but I'm just saying,  initially, THAT language might seem a little harsh.  It's like asking someone to dance, by saying, "Let me hold onto  your waist and pound your ass from behind, in rhythm to the song playing" rather than just asking  "would you like to dance."  Women know at least 7 times out of ten that that's what's going to happen, but they might refuse you if you say it in the first manner.
There's so many other more audially pleasing things to say to the beholders of the pussy.
massage the...
rub the...
stroke the...
kiss the... 
play with the...
You see where I'm going with this?
paid for by
 the Coalition to Protect Beaten up Pussies.

 No pussies were harmed in the writing of this blog.


..and I'm spent.

Blogosaurus  Rex
Ms. Kane if you're nasty!