Saturday, November 10, 2012

Cheese Graters For Your Feet (Reblog Dec. 07')

Last night I saw the most hilarious television commercial.  It was for something called the Ped Egg.  I guess the ped stands for pedicure, and it's shaped like an egg.
check out the site: www.pedegg.com

...go ahead... I'll wait.....

Did you see it? Did you watch the commercial?
The Commercial shows on the website, also. 
First, let me give you my disclaimer:
I am in no way endorsing this product, nor am I negating it.

I'm just telling you what's there and how funny and gross it is.
The Funny:
First off, I know that they have things like this in regular beauty supply stores all over the place,
 

They're like cheese graters for the feet!
but they just have regular handles not smooth palmable smooth eggs. 
I guess the ped egg is an egg shape, so that you can hold it in your palm easily.  It's sliced in half and the top smooth half is the part that you hold in your hand.  On the other side of the top egg half is a cheese grater looking thing, that you shave your crusty foot with, while the part you're holding in your hand collects your foot chips.  

Eeeeeeew!!!!!!!!
What have you been doing all of this time anytime that you need to grate the bottom of your foot? 

What are you a hobbit?
Ylack!!!!!
On the commercial they actually show someone emptying beige-like flakes into a trash can! 

 Ugh!!!!

How gross!!!
There's something fishy a foot grater that won't bust a balloon, but it could peeal a thin layer of an orange peel and shave all your foot crust off.
Then,  they tell you that you can get the ped egg and some Miracle Foot Repair Cream (a $30 value for $10).  I guess you would need some foot repair after you slice off your dry ass feet with some jagged metal.
Overall, I found myself laughing alot during this commercial, except for the emptying of the foot chips.  The first scene shows someone slicing through some panty hose, while tryin to put them on. Who does that? Those are either some really cheap stockings or some sand paper, steel wool feet.
But, I'm not a hater. Telebrand Corp, go ahead and get your money!!!  Just know:  The feet chip emtying is gross and I'm not buying that you could shave an orange, somebody's aligator textured foot, but not bust a ballon.



...that is all.


BLOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Blogosaurus Rex has spoken!!!!!